Properly design your bolts
This course presents the different Eurocode 3 verification criteria, as well as digital implementation elements, including a tool created by Phimeca (delivered to participants).
- Identify verification criteria according to Eurocodes 3.
- Implement an adapted modeling.
- Use a verification tool developed by Phimeca.
- Good knowledge of probability theory.
- Knowledge of Python recommended
- Design office engineer or technician
- Industrial draftsman
- March 9, 2021
- June 15, 2021
- September 9, 2021
- December 9, 2021
18/20 Boulevard Reuilly, 75012 PARIS – Métro Dugommier
Centre d’affaires du Zénith, 34 rue de Sarliève, 63800, Cournon d’Auvergne
- Verification criteria for non-preloaded bolted connections according to Eurocodes 3 (tension, shear, tension/shear, combined, diametrical pressure, punching)
- Finite element modelling recommended for the verification of bolted joints (choice of degrees of freedom, elements (spring, rigid))
- Presentation of an automated calculation tool in Excel developed by Phimeca
- Example of applications (industrial cases)
- Performing analytical calculations
- Using the calculation tool on a real case
Register or ask for further information. Personalised training courses can also be provided. The location of the training is subject to change. Training courses can be held at a distance. In this case, the training can be delivered in several short sessions (e.g. 2 hours) via videoconference software, spread over several days, in agreement with the trainer and the participants.