- Learn the different vibratory phenomena experienced by structures.
- Understand numerical simulations in vibration dynamics.
- Be aware of the physical tests of vibration mechanics.
- Know how to conduct test and simulation recalibration steps to take advantage of the complementarity of the two approaches.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics and mechanics.
- Test Engineer
- Design Office Engineer
- Industrial Project Leader
- June, 8 to 10, 2021
- October 12 to 14, 2021
18/20 Boulevard Reuilly, 75012, Paris ; Métro Dugommier.
- A few reminders on finite element methodology (meshing, resolution, post-processing, boundary conditions, etc.).
- The different vibratory phenomena in structural dynamics (sinus shocks, PSD, earthquake, endurance and vibratory fatigue).
- Implementation of a finite element vibration analysis
- Presentation of the different test means
- Implementation of a vibration test: test preparation, test sizing, validation of an interface tool.
- Correlation between numerical results and tests (physical quantities of interest, sensitivity analysis, recalibration of a FEM).
- Examples of applications (industrial cases)
- Experiments on shakers
Register or ask for further information. Personalised training courses can also be provided. The location of the training is subject to change. Training courses can be held at a distance. In this case, the training can be delivered in several short sessions (e.g. 2 hours) via videoconference software, spread over several days, in agreement with the trainer and the participants.